Bendigo Art Gallery Membership
Terms and Conditions
1. Bendigo Art Gallery membership is valid for 12 months until the expiry date printed on the membership card.
2. All membership prices are inclusive of GST.
3. Concession or student identification must be presented as proof of entitlement at the time of purchase.
4. A valid membership card must be presented to receive membership benefits.
5. A double membership is for two adults whom reside at the same address.
6. The Life membership price is for a single adult. Life memberships are not transferable.
7. Bendigo Art Gallery membership cards and benefits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Only the named person/s listed on the card/s can access benefits, unless otherwise stated.
8. It is the member’s responsibility to notify Bendigo Art Gallery of any change of address or contact information.
9. Bendigo Art Gallery reserves the right to vary programs, events, membership prices, benefits and terms, where required and at its discretion.
10. Bendigo Art Gallery holds no responsibility for external partner benefits or special offers
11. Any changes to Bendigo Art Gallery membership or external partner offers will be detailed on the Bendigo art Gallery website: http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Support_Us/Membership
12. You can opt out of Bendigo Art Gallery e-news at any time. To view our full privacy statement: http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Disclaimer_Copyright_Privacy_Statement