This website aims to meet and maintain conformance to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) AA compliance level.
If you have any difficulties in accessing material on our website, please contact our Customer Support team by phone on 5434 6000 (National Relay Service available) or send us an email.
The following features on our website have been incorporated with accessibility in mind:
- Documents: We have endeavoured to ensure that our documents aren't too large and don't take too long to download, however in some instances this may be unavoidable. Wherever possible we try to display the document size in the document listing. We have set all documents to open in a new window.
- Jump to content functionality: This allows people tabbing through the site to skip through the menu navigation and go directly to the content area of the page, which may be useful when using a screen reader.
- Links to external websites: Hyperlinks pointing to external websites will open in a new window and all internal links should open in the same window unless indicated otherwise.
- Navigation: The design of the site is simple and easy to move around in. Major services have been placed on the homepage so that you can easily access the information that you require. The search facility allows for a simple search of all text within the site, including documents.
- Page size: We understand that Internet speeds can differ, so we have tried to ensure that our pages are quick to load.
This website supports the ability to increase the text size. Please refer to the instructions relevant to your browser:
This website uses ReadSpeaker to provide online text to speech functionality, where the text on the website can be read out loud to you. A listen button is available on each page and you can also highlight a piece of text and press the pop-up listen button. No software is required to use ReadSpeaker. More information on using ReadSpeaker.