Our Social Media Sites
Social Media Disclaimer
The above listed social media sites are operated and managed by the Bendigo Art Gallery. The contents of the reply posts do not represent Bendigo Art Gallery’s official views and no liability is accepted for the content. For clarification on any content please email the email address listed with each individual unit above.
Social Media Acceptable Use Statement
Bendigo Art Gallery reserves the right to remove content that violates our Social Media Policy or any associated policy. Materials authored or posted are subject to public disclosure.
When committing your views to this Bendigo Art Gallery social media site please ensure that you:
- Post material which relates to the topic of the site or discussion.
- Post material which is not deliberately misleading.
- Present your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person.
- Protect your personal and others privacy by not disclosing personal information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses.
- Are not abusive, discriminatory, harassing or threatening to others.
- Do not use obscene, offensive, provocative or defamatory language or concepts.
- Do not violate any copyright laws. Copyrighted materials can only be used if you have written permission from the owner.
- Obtain written permission from any person identifiable in any imagery prior to posting it.
- Do not post comments which promote or encourage illegal activity.
Bendigo Art Gallery reserves the right to remove any content which violates this Acceptable Use Statement, the Bendigo Art Gallery Social Media Policy or any associated policy.
Bendigo Art Gallery Privacy Statement
Please read the Bendigo Art Gallery Privacy Statement.